KD Basic Easy. Locking without a key.
Innovative. Push for privacy
The KD Basic owes its innovative functionality to a patented technology in the spindle. It can
therefore be combined with any mortise lock with an 8 x 8 mm lock follower. Neither the lock
nor the lock pocket need to be specially prepared.
Locking without a key.
- Close and open with one hand
- Intuitive unlocking by pressing down the door handle
- Compatible with any 8mm mortise lock follower
- Extremely durable thanks to the decoupling of the outer door handle, reducing stress on the spindle and lock
THREE EASY STEPS
KD Basic – for any standard lock
The functionality of the privacy pin technology convinces with its easy handling. To lock the door, simply push the pin into the door handle. To open the lock, simply press down on the door handle. If the outside door handle is operated when the door is locked, it simply turns freely and no additional force is exerted on the lock and square spindle.
KD Basic is optionally available with a green or colour matched PIN.
EASY TO MOUNT
1. Insert the set pre-assembled handle onto one side into the lock (outside)
2. Screw on the mounting plate onto the opposite side
3. Fasten the inside door handle to the mounting plate with the screw ring
4. TIGHTEN THE SET SCREW!
SIMPLE AND SECURE
Tool-free emergency unlocking by sliding the screw on the underside of the rosette.