Three pieced rose system by Karcher Design
• precise threaded rose
• simple mounting
• secure fixing
• durable connection
• solid mounting plate
• seperate application on door
• 7 mm support lugs
• heavy-duty retaining springs
• smooth turning
• protection lugs for precise mounting
• correct alignment
M4 fixing bolts
Karcher GmbH developed the 3-piece rose system to ensure simple, quick and safe installation. All door handles from the "Design of Stainless Steel" product line are available with the 3-pc. rose.
The 3 components consist of a mounting plate, an inner plate and a threaded rose. During installation, the mounting plate is first placed on the door and screwed in place. Then the inner plate with the door handle is placed on it. Finally, the threaded rose with screw thread is screwed onto the inner plate.
Product advantages of the three piece rose system:
- The solid mounting plate with 7mm fixing lugs provides an easy assembly base. Male/Female M4 fixing bolts ensure a robust bolt through connection.
- The sprung loaded hard wearing inner plate holds the lever handle and allows quick assembly of the inner rose. The modular design accommodates all the lever shapes. Projecting lugs give an accurate assembly and ensure that the fittings are aligned correctly.
- The threaded rose is screwed over the whole assembly offering a secure, safe and precise fitting. This rose can be unscrewed when required but will not work loose in normal use.