Jobs & Careers
Karcher Design is a leader in the UK market for architectural ironmongery with 25 years of experience along with its innovative designs and a patented mounting technology. The family-owned company specialises in high quality stainless steel lever sets and accessories for doors and windows which are marketed worldwide. It is based near Heidelberg (South of Germany) with a strong international presence on markets in the United Kingdom and Ireland as well as in France, Benelux, Austria, Switzerland and in North America. Karcher Design products are distributed by well-established networks.
For the strengthening of our team we are searching
Area Sales Manager Greater London, South East/Southern, South West
Summary of Position
The aim of this role is to develop profitable business for Karcher Design through effective sales activities with both new and existing customers. The Area Sales Manager is responsible for the achievement of an agreed sales target working primarily with architectural ironmongers, building merchants as well as with end users.
- Achieve the annual sales, margin targets for the sales area
- Develop and execute a clear and effective sales and specification plan for the area, to maximize customer facing time and achieve sales objectives
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries promptly and proactively
- Provide an appropriate level of reporting and ensure that the company CRM systems are accurately and promptly maintained
As an experienced Area Sales Manager you should have a solid track record preferably in either the architectural ironmongery business or neighbouring sectors, including architectural specification sales in Greater London where you are based.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and disciplined individual who is proactive, well organised and results driven
- Has the ability to develop strong customer relationships and understand their business requirements
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office, competent with CRM systems
- Is fit to travel with regular overnight stays in hotels
Karcher Design will offer you
- Salary £40.000 OTE
- Company Car BMW
- Home Office Equipment (Tablet, iPhone)
- Database of Live Customers
- Product Training
Please send your CV, letter of motivation, your availability as well as your salary requirements by email to email@example.com